A free PDF Digital Proof will be sent to you for your final approval prior to production. PDF proofs are not accurate to color. They are accurate to composition, placement, sizing and trim size. If color is critical we strongly recommend a hard copy proof. Please contact us @ 1-888-987-6334 for details in ordering a hard copy proof. If your final project does not match your proofs (other than color) or any of your project is defective, we will make it right by either re-doing your project or providing a credit for those items affected.
All returns must be made within 30 days of ship date.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from our Customer Service department prior to shipping merchandise back to GigCity Press. Please call 1-888-987-6334, ext 215. Returned items must be sent back to us prepaid. Returns sent COD or "shipping collect" will be refused.
After a return has been authorized by our Customer Service department:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our Customer Service department.
- The RMA number should be clearly visible on the outside of the returned merchandise. Please include a letter with the RMA number and reason for the return inside the box along with a copy of the pick ticket or invoice.
- The returned item must be received by GigCity Press within two (2) weeks of the issue date for the RMA to be valid.
- Returns received with invalid, expired, or no RMA number on the label may be refused.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of the shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Ship your return via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or USPS. Please insure the package for the dollar amount of the returned merchandise. WTSmedia is not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our Customer Service department.
Helpful Suggestions to eliminate possible disappointment:
- Request a free sample
if you are not sure exactly what you are looking for. We are happy to send you examples we have completed for other customers to give you a very good idea of what to expect with your project. This is particularly important on large orders or unfamiliar packaging option
- Check your Free PDF Proof very carefully
If you see a spelling mistake or any type of error, simply let us know so we can make the change and send you a new PDF proof. All orders are processed from the approved proof, so if shows up on the PDF proof, then it will show up on your final project.
- Allow extra time for unforeseen circumstances
We are fast, but emergencies happen and can cause delays. When possible, allow for extra time for production mishaps that are outside of our control. Additionally, although our shipping providers consistently deliver over 99% of our shipments on time, your package may occasionally fall in the 1% of orders that are delayed. If you select and pay extra for a RUSH order, your project will move to the top of the stack in each department, so if you are very time sensitive, please select this option.